WELCOME, DADA AND MAMA

"Parenting, the most fulfilling job without a pay"


If you are reading this, then it is one of 3 things;
  • You are a parent
  • You dream of becoming a parent
  • You are just the curious cat

Whatever your reason, I want you to know I am happy to have you here.

A brief introduction, I am Funmi, mother of two, sports junkie, digital marketing expert, and advertising protege "Isn't multi-tasking one of the superpowers of a parent"

I guess I shine at that. Back to the post.

For a little over a year, I have had it somewhere at the back of mind to create a community for parents to be humans. The one place where they can get all the information they need about parenting and most importantly meet other parents who share similar experiences.

I know sometimes parenting a child can make your experience seem peculiar, but believe me, if I say there are probably 100s of other parents in your boat you are unaware of.

Well, that's what this blog is about.

We are not here to speak big English share fancy tips, "no shade-throwing allowed here"

We are simply here to talk about this thing called PARENTING.

Get ready to learn, share, network, save, and even earn.

Welcome to this thing called PARENTING and I am your host.

Comments

Popular Posts